Family law is one of the most emotionally charged areas of law. Be it at the beginning of a partnership or at its termination: Early and foresighted family law advice can help prevent anxieties about significant financial losses or the loss of contact and custody rights for underage children.
The firm’s areas of practice include in particular:
- Preparation of prenuptial agreements
- Agreements of non-marital cohabitation
- Separation and divorce counselling
- Settlement of non-marital cohabitation agreements
- Litigation of divorce proceedings including all divorce consequences
- Child and adoption proceedings
- Legal powers of representation in the case of guardianship and legal care
- Assertion and defence of maintenance claims
Nationwide representation and litigation.